Sunday, March 5, 2017

Mistress Jae's Foot Fetish Party 2017



A grave injustice has occurred! It has been almost 2 years since I attended a foot fetish party. That is not acceptable. That cannot happen again. As a foot model, I should be attending a foot party at least every 2 months or sooner. As a Dominant Woman of action, I will correct this atrocity and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Anyways, I most definitely enjoyed Myself at Mistress Jae's foot party. It was worth the hour plus drive out to Frederick, MD. It seems there was only 1 person who was actually from Frederick and everybody else had to travel too. Still, I aim to get a driver servant for the next one.

When I arrived, there were an ample amount of ladies and foot guys already there. There was food, drinks and music too. Mistress Jae had found a way to squeeze 10 spots out of 4 rooms. Dark lighting and comfortable areas completed the ambiance for the perfect scene for private foot play.

As for Myself, I was on fire. Singling out the newbies was fun. It seems a Goddess's job is never done. I got just about all of them and hopefully helped to make their first foot party a good one. It was great seeing old acquaintances as well. Now, there were a few times I had to remind people that there were too many just standing around not doing anything. I guess you could say I was auditioning for a backup Goddess of Ceremonies. All in all, it was a great party. I had so much fun, I barely took any pictures.

The Photos:

No one would ever know that so much fun happened behind such an ordinary door.


There was a little of this
      
and a whole lot of that.

Next time, maybe we'll get to use some of them.


Lovely, aren't they?


Posts to Other Goddess Chocolate Events

Goddess Chocolate at DC Dinner with Dommes 2017
Goddess Chocolate at Elite Fem Society 2017
Mistress Jae's Foot Fetish Party 2017
Goddess Chocolate at Female Supremacy Group 2017
Goddess Chocolate at Winter Fire 2017
Goddess Chocolate at Fetishcon 2016
Mistress Jade's Foot Fetish Party 2015


Want to go to Mistress Jae's next foot party? Go to http://dcfootmodels.com