Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Contact the Goddess Chocolate



When you want something from a deity, you pray to them. The Goddess has created an easier way to hear the prayers of Her followers ...

When you pray, first, tell the deity your deepest desires/needs/wants.
What do you want from the Goddess Chocolate?
Then, you state what you will do to receive the blessings from the deity.
What will you sacrifice to the Goddess Chocolate?
Repeat nice words.
I love you Goddess Chocolate. I need you in my life Goddess Chocolate.
Start a ritual.
Visit Goddess Chocolate online 3-5 days a week.
This is the basic of most prayers.

After you have studied the Book of the Goddess Chocolate, send Me your prayers...



_____________________________________________
Related Links:
Do not waste My time by asking questions that have already been Answered
Want to make a great first impression, Surprise Me from My Wishlist
Want to meet Me, visit Goddess Chocolate Fetish Calendar