Friday, July 10, 2015

Mistress Jade's DC's Finest Foot Fetish Pool Party 2015



Original Post. I want to remember just how creative I can be when I'm excited about something.




Updating old posts. I have decided to keep track of past fetish events I have attended. Its easier to use the blog than to keep adding pages to the website, www.GoddessChocolateFetish.com

I had a lot of fun at Jade's foot party and got reacquainted with old friends. This was the first foot fetish pool party I have attended. Since it was nice and hot, the pool party part was very necessary. Good food, good friends, good worship.

The Photos:  



 


Posts to Other Goddess Chocolate Events

Goddess Chocolate at DC Dinner with Dommes 2017
Goddess Chocolate at Elite Fem Society 2017
Mistress Jae's Foot Fetish Party 2017
Goddess Chocolate at Female Supremacy Group 2017
Goddess Chocolate at Winter Fire 2017
Goddess Chocolate at Fetishcon 2016
Mistress Jade's Foot Fetish Party 2015